1. Trap Rock (3/8", ¾") - Bins 6, 9; Crushed blue stone, used for drainage and utility purposes, good under sheds, for retaining walls and parking spaces.
2. Stone Dust - Bin 7; Pulverized blue stone, used for leveling up to 1" or for pathways 3"+.
3. Process ¾" - Bin 8; Stone dust mixed with trap rock ¾", compacting aggregate, used for leveling 1"+, improved drainage over stone dust.
4. Vermont Marble (3/8", ¾", 1¼") - Bins 1, 11, 12; Bright white decorative stone, goes with most house paint colours, comes in 3 sizes.
5. Northern Yellow - Bin 10; Natural round yellow decorative stone, easy on feet and pet paws, can be used for walkways or to cover flowerbeds.
6. Amish Red (3/8", ¾") - Bins 13, 15; Crushed red slate, decorative stone used for many applications.
7. Blue Blend - Bin 14; Mixture of white and blue decorative stone, used mostly for flowerbeds or to cover surfaces.
8. Purple Crush - Bin 16; Crushed decorative purple stone, used for a variety of purposes.
9. River Jacks 3" - Bin 17; Large 3" yellow decorative stones, good for drainage on sloping hills, used near ponds or water features.
10. Western Lake (¾", 1¼") - Bins 18, 19; Decorative river stone, easy on feet and pet paws, used for walkways and decorative purposes.
11. Autumn Blend - Bin 21; Soft red-ish decorative stone, often called "lava rock", lightweight, easy to work with, colourful and unique.
12. CT Red Round Peastone (¾") - Bin 2; Natural decorative red stone quarried in Connecticut, easy to walk on and good for pathways or decoration.
13. Skyline (¾", 1¼") - Bins 4,5; Inexpensive decorative stone from a local quarry, mixture of grey, brown, and other coloured stones.
14. Peastone - Bin 20; Same stone as Western Lake but smaller size, easy on feet, can be used as playground surface or for walkways.
15. Washed Mason Sand, Concrete Sand - Bins 3, 22; Washed Mason sand is used as a paver leveler or to put under pools. Concrete Sand is used as a paver lever or to mix concrete. NOTE:Neither sand should be used as playground sand.
16. Triple Screened Topsoil - Bin A; Triple screened clean fill soil.
17. Premium Loam - Bin B; Compost mixed with topsoil, better for growing grass or gardens, has a good "earthy" feel and smell.
18. Triple Screened Compost - Bin C; Decomposed organic matter, has nutrients for plants.